Sunday, November 29, 2009

I love Craigslist!

We have been looking for a used armoire on Craigslist for 3 months, daily! (Well, I won't say "we"--but I have :)

I have had difficulty with people returning e-mails, returning phone calls, etc.--but we finally landed an armoire that Brett and I both love! We needed the storage space desperately. It's a little large--but it fits with our house decor perfectly.

It was originally from Christian Street Furniture, and it is made of reclaimed wood. So it looks old and antique.

Now just to complete the baby bedding, recover the lime green vinyl chair, and organize everything! Phew--I have a lot to do!

Nov 29 2009 009

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About Me

My photo
Hey--It's me. I'm a simple, crafty, adventure loving wife and mom who loves to learn about almost anything. I enjoy the blogging community and love learning and growing from reading other's experiences. I became an RN (after being a teacher) and then realized I had lost the creative outlet of my classroom. I've always enjoyed arts and being creative, so I began sewing, smocking, soap making, and delving into other new hobbies! :) I live with my wonderful husband who is my best friend and our sweet little girl. Together we have entrusted our lives to Christ and His purposes. So through this blog, I invite you to walk along with me and my family through our daily adventures!