Here are my rough steps. I think anyone should be able to follow these directions. I love having my little tunes on my blog. . . now you can too!
1. Go to www.playlist.com (there are other sites out there--but this is what I used)
2. sign up or just “start building a playlist” (it's the big blue box on the center L of the screen) by entering song or an artist
3. The song or songs by the artist will come up – listen to song or hit the “+” to save to your playlist (continue until you have a list that you like—pretty self explanatory)
4. After finishing your list -- look for and select a button stating “post playlist” or “generate code”
At this point you have to do 3 steps:
1. You are given choices from A-E. Select E (at least for blogger)
2. Select which playlist you want to add to your blog (you probably only have 1 at this time)
3. Select auto start (yes), shuffle (I prefer yes), and color (what ever you want) –hit “get code” button
- Copy the code (control C).
- Open new window with your blog in it.
- Sign in to blogger account and go to “edit layout”
- Select “add a gadget” from the side or bottom bar
- Put a title (or not)
- “paste” (Control V) the “code” that you copied from the playlist into the big box
- Hit save and voila! Do a little dance, make a little. . ..oh, well—hey—it is Wednesday night!! (some of you will get this)