Saturday, April 26, 2008

Indecisiveness

So, I changed the color and face of my blog. . .again. I just like too many things--and when I'm in a different mood--I like to look at something different.

Same = boring to me. And yet the paradox of it all. . . . I really do not like change. I can't quite figure me out sometimes.

I do not like to change jobs, clothes (I don't like going places if it means I have to change clothes), the house. I like everything to have it's place in the house--and not to move it. I don't want to change the type of lawn mower (we experienced that this week), nor do I want to change what I always order at certain restaurants.

So what about you? What things do you like to change? What do you like to remain the same?

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About Me

My photo
Hey--It's me. I'm a simple, crafty, adventure loving wife and mom who loves to learn about almost anything. I enjoy the blogging community and love learning and growing from reading other's experiences. I became an RN (after being a teacher) and then realized I had lost the creative outlet of my classroom. I've always enjoyed arts and being creative, so I began sewing, smocking, soap making, and delving into other new hobbies! :) I live with my wonderful husband who is my best friend and our sweet little girl. Together we have entrusted our lives to Christ and His purposes. So through this blog, I invite you to walk along with me and my family through our daily adventures!