Sunday, August 17, 2008

Honduras

I know it's been a while since I've returned from Honduras, but I wanted to show you a few of my favorite photos. I had a blast taking pictures there!
I went to Honduras with Healing Hands Ministry--a ministry of our church that reaches out to several communities in and around Baton Rouge offering free medical care and medications. The outreaches occur during the 1st 3 Saturdays of each month.
In Honduras we stayed/worked with Dr. Martin and his wife Wendy and their family. We held "Brigados" -- medical Brigades at his home clinic as well in surrounding communities. Several testimonies are included on the Healing Hands website if you are interested. http://drcheri.blogspot.com/
I will share more of my personal testimony about Honduras in my next blog entry.

3 comments:

David Rainey said...

Nice pictures!

-David R.

Sonja said...

awesome pictures Cathy! I miss Ecuador...the pictures brought some memories for me. Would love to go on a missions trip one day. Hope all is well. Thank you for the comment on Zeke...I miss him, he was a good dog, so glad he helped you over come fear of dogs!

love,

sonja h.

Tonja said...

love the pics! can't wait to hear your testimony.

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

About Me

My photo
Hey--It's me. I'm a simple, crafty, adventure loving wife and mom who loves to learn about almost anything. I enjoy the blogging community and love learning and growing from reading other's experiences. I became an RN (after being a teacher) and then realized I had lost the creative outlet of my classroom. I've always enjoyed arts and being creative, so I began sewing, smocking, soap making, and delving into other new hobbies! :) I live with my wonderful husband who is my best friend and our sweet little girl. Together we have entrusted our lives to Christ and His purposes. So through this blog, I invite you to walk along with me and my family through our daily adventures!